Hi, I’m Kate! Thanks for stopping by say hello there– I’m glad you’re here! A little bit of what you should know about me:
- I’m a bisexual, tree-hugging, whale-loving, liberal, organic food-eating, eco-nerd from the Pacific Northwest.
- I welcome questions about any or all of these topics. Hostility or condemnation, however, will be squashed like icky little bugs.
- I hate bugs. Especially ants.
- I make the best toasted cheese sandwiches around. Seriously.
- I think that smooshie-faced dogs are the best kind.
- I have a BA in Philosophy & Religious Studies. What does this mean in real life? Pretty much nothing.
- I’m a sucker for teeny-tiny things. Little boxes, miniature top hats, tiny food… doesn’t matter. I ❤ it.
- Orange is one of the best colors. Gray is second-best.