Well, let’s see how we did in 2012, shall we?
find things that are fulfillingI’d say yes, mostly. I improved my blog, started a fic rec tumblr, wrote my first Sherlock fic, kept my book club running a whole year (and counting), and got in touch with old friends.
- begin a regular work-out routine. This one, not so much.
date night once a month.Well, the break-up took care of this one for me, so you know what? I’m going to count it as done anyway.
- finally pay off our credit cards. The nice thing about breaking up was that suddenly I didn’t have to deal with any of her debt. Another month or two & I should be credit card debt free.
- have a mimosa brunch. Diane, Sara, let’s do this.
buy an Instax 7s(1/13/11) develop my personal style. Lately I’ve been rocking a sort of geek-chic, cardigan-wearing librarian look that, let’s face it, is totally who I am. find a necklace to wear every day.If you’re looking for everyday jewelry, let me point you to a fantastic Etsy shop called Edor.
- give up soda. It is to laugh.
- become a vegetarian. Recycle & repeat from above.
Project 365.YES. And I have really, really enjoyed it. Definitely continuing on in 2013. invest in quality make-up. My Birchbox subscription was a big step here, and it was totally worth it.
Not too bad, all things considered. And for 2013:
- Embrace who I am, with no flinching and no apologies.
- Take the plunge and move to Seattle.
- Get up early & walk the dog at least twice a week.
- Live more simplistically.
- Write more.
- Project 365.
- Get more photos printed.