According to the card that came in November’s BB, this month’s box is “all about giving: giving thanks, giving back, and of course, giving treats.” Well, my response to getting my box is the mail each month is nothing short of “GIMME,” but okay. We’ll just say that it’s a gift I give myself. There was a definite getting-ready-for-a-party sort of vibe from this month’s selection, which is perfect for the holiday season.
- Chuao Cholatier | Honeycrisp Chocopod, pack of 7 $7.95. This was the BB “lifestyle extra,” and let me just say, yum. Tiny crispy honey bits in dark chocolate? Yes please.
- ModelCo | Fibre LashXtend Lengthening Mascara, full-size $24. I was incredibly pleased to find a full-sized mascara in my box, and this is a really nice one. I already use a fibre lengthening mascara (Maybelline Illegal Length), and this is like that mascara’s rich older sister. It has a natural look when applied that might even make it worth the $24.00.
- Curly Hair Solutions | Curl Keeper, full-size $10.00. Completely on board with anything that will make my curly hair less frizzy in the PNW damp. Silicon-free and water-based, which is super nice.
- Stila | All-over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer, full-size $20.00. The only time I really get behind the shimmer trend is during the holidays. Something about the season just calls for a little sparkle. The liquid is nicely light-weight, and the shimmer subtle enough to be reasonable.
- Jouer | Fragrance Cornucopia, full-size $42.00. This perfume sample came in the most adorable teeny tiny rollerball. It’s a shame I’d never wear the scent, a floral gardenia/jasmine/honeysuckle blend. I don’t wear florals, but if I did, this is probably the one I would choose.